Juventus ready to make a purchase Players

12.22.2010

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta said that his team will buy a major player in the second transfer, in January.

However, continued Marotta, who came from Juventus Sampdoria to reorganize into a respected club in Italy, until now he has not found the name of the players who deserve to be defended "I Bianconeri. "

"Buying new players in January is the absolute thing if you want to build a strong team Juventus. I hope we can reach the Copa Italia scudetto and, after bringing a number of new players later," said Marotta.

"We will renew the squad. The first thing I would do is evaluate a number of injured players, then I will consider whether to sell the player or not. As such, this team will be ready to compete next year. I hope the fans will be pleased with my plan and hopefully we can achieve something at the end of the competition later, "he added

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Terbaru

Arsip