Chelsea Will Buy Modric

12.22.2010

Chelsea made Tottenham Hotspur midfielder, Luka Modric, as the main target of purchasing at the second transfer window in January next. As stated by the Vice President of Dinamo Zagreb, Zdravko Mamic.

"I have some time and then had lunch with Ancelotti. I was very proud when he heard what he said about Modric," said Mamic.

"Luka Modric is the first choice (Chelsea manager, Carlo Ancelotti). I'm not an agent of Modric, my only friend, but I'm very proud. I do not want to say anything anymore, because I do not want to upset my friends dio Tottenham," he said

Modric is a player Dinamo Zagreb before joining Tottenham in 2008 Mamic ago and is the one who arrange the transfer. According to the Daily Mail, now Chelsea will try to woo Tottenham to remove Modric, with a bid of 30 million pounds. Thus, this team will be ready to compete next year. I hope the fans will be pleased with my plan and hopefully we can achieve something at the end of the competition later, "he added

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Terbaru

Arsip